For The Financial Institution
- Cost-effectiveness: An in-store financial center can be opened for 1/5 the cost of a traditional brick & mortar branch.
- New customer opportunities: An in-store financial center provides a lobby of 10,000 to 30,000 potential customers weekly.
- Enhanced customer service: The in-store financial center is more convenient for customers since they are usually open 6-7 days a week with extended hours.
- Increased marketing potential: The in-store financial center has more marketing potential with a captive audience.
- An added business partnership: The in-store financial center receives an additional service-oriented partner, the retailer, to promote the financial institution.
For The Retailer
- One-stop shopping convenience
- Customer counts
- Cash flow
- Improved banking relationship
- Additional partner promoting the store
By providing all the financial products, training, consultancy, facilitation in investment, ISMAR Financial super Market will be a matchless development, through which a client will be at ease and by visiting the FSM, he will have more options and investment opportunities.