ISMAR has stepped forward to increase the awareness of financial investments among people and guide them with the investment solutions suiting their requirements at very best. We provide in depth training to the financial professionals as well as the students who are novice and have the passion and need to make their funds’ value increase.
Who Can Attend?
The students pursuing their education in Finance, Economics, and Accounting are highly encouraged to come and add-on to their financial knowledge. We polish your theoretical learning by providing you with the practical applications through our training programs.
The implications of these training programs highly benefit those who already possess enough knowledge about the financial markets, whether they are studying CFA, CPA, ACCA, Chartered Accountants, or business graduates pursuing Finance/Economics majors.
Highlight of General Topics
- Forex Trading
- Stock Trading
- Commodity Trading
- Mutual Funds Investment
- Portfolio Management
- Risk Management
- Technical Analysis
Trainees are taught from the very basic concepts of Bulls and Bears, Margin Call, Leverage, Lot size, Money Management, etc. Moreover, they are also taught how the foreign capital markets work including NYSE, FTSE, S&P 500, DAX, DOW, Nasdaq, and other Commodity markets dealing in Gold, Oil, Silver, Copper, etc.
- ISMAR STOCK WATCH March 2-6,2015...Read More
- ISMAR STOCK WATCH Feb9-13,2015...Read More
- weekly report for magazine jan19-23 2015...Read More
- weekly report for magazine Nov 17-21 ,2014 2...Read More
- ISMAR STOCK WATCH Nov10-14,2014...Read More
- weekly report for magazine Nov 3-7 ,2014 2...Read More
- ...Read More
- Certificate Course on Islamic Banking Islamic Banking is the concept of doing banking business in accordance with the laws and principles as explained by Islam. In other words, it is also called Shariah-compliant banking...Read More
- FUND MANAGEMENT Asset Management is an organized process of acquiring, operating, upgrading, and maintaining the assets, whether they are tangible or intangible. In other words, it’s a professional portfolio management of different investments that...Read More
- Pakistan Mercantile Exchange (previously known as National Commodity Exchange Limited) is Pakistan’s 1st and only accepted platform for Futures Trading bylaw technology traverse, web-based, demutualized commodity exchange. PMEX is licensed and regulated by the Securities...Read More